Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Running the Race...

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, 
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
- John 3:16


Are you weary in Running YOUR Race?  Are there days when you feel overwhelmed and unable?  Be encouraged today, knowing that you are Never alone!!  

There have been times in my life when I have forgotten the promise that "I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me Strength"!!  I have tried to DO my life as if I was on my own, and it was in these moments that I have felt overwhelmed and unable.  It is also in these moments that I have made poor decisions - never my finest moments!!  It has only been by the Grace of God that I "Run and Not grow weary, Walk and Not faint"!!  It is also through this Grace that I find strength, wisdom, and ability to BE about my Father's business!!  

So, today as you consider your journey; may you run with the ease of being carried by the One who loves you most, and Rest in His loving, gracious, and very capable arms!! 

No comments: