Honor is defined as a mark, token, or gesture of respect or distinction.
Today, I am honored to have been set apart by one of my dear friends. Ramblings of a TJEd Mother has listed me as one of her favorite blogs to read!! To God be the glory!! I blog as a way to reflect, and illuminate. It is my desire to share how God is moving through me, and to express my joy of the journey! What I've noticed is the abundance of encouragement we share with each other!! I am blessed by Ranee's example of being Other's Minded, truly a woman of honor!
By request, I am happy to share 7 things about me...
- I LOVE music!! I Love to sing and play piano!! I Love to train up others in the art of music!! I would love to write music!
- I have been married for more than half of my life to an AMAZING man of valor and my very best friend!
- After years of practice, I make a mean Baked Ziti pasta dish (including sauce from scratch, of course!)
- Tamara Alexander and Janette Oke are two of my favorite authors.
- I Love French Fries!!
- I am passionate about Leadership Education, and enjoy a life based on the principles of "A Thomas Jefferson Education"!
- I LOVE Living Word Bible Church!! I am SO blessed by the outpouring of wisdom and understanding, along with the shared desire to glorify God in all things!!
- The Martineau Crew
- Women Living Well
- A Wise Woman Builds Her Home
- Heart of the Matter
- Homestead Revival
- Chef Tess Bakeresse
- Taking a Minute
Thank you all for being a part of my journey!! I am blessed by your stories, examples, and wisdom from it all!! May we continue to walk in Honor as we Rise Up For Such a Time as This!!