Tuesday, March 23, 2010

She Speaks

"She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."
- Proverbs 31:26

Proverbs 31 Ministries is hosting their annual "She Speaks" Conference in Concord, NC on July 30 - August 1, 2010.  This inspiring conference is designed to support women in their passion to share the messages God has placed on our hearts.  Accomplished leaders in the areas of She Speaks, She Writes, and She Leads will be on hand to encourage, inspire, and equip those that choose to make this a priority!  I would LOVE to participate!  It is SO my heart's desire to encourage and inspire women to live Life on Purpose and with Passion, trusting God in ALL things.  I have entered a Scholarship Contest expecting favor as I counsel with those wise in this area of Spiritual gifting!!!  I firmly believe that God desires us to Always Be Ready to share our faith, Speak with Wisdom, and follow the Spirit with Faithful Instruction on our tongue!!!  I am excited to Make my Mess my Message and honor God by acknowledging His desire to bless us with Peace Among the Pieces!!!  

Women of Proverbs 31 Ministries, THANK YOU for standing for excellence!!  Thank you for offering such an amazing time of instruction and connection!  May God continue to richly bless you as you continue to honor His Mighty Name!!  

Blessings,
Nanette

No comments: