Sunday, February 14, 2010

Celebrating 20 Years!!!


Love is always bestowed as a gift freely, willingly, and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love.

Leo F. Buscaglia

20 years ago today, Jeff & I said I DO!! What an amazing journey it has been!! I am SO blessed by this covenant relationship!!! I am blessed for my testimony that God values this covenant for us and walks with us as we two become one!! I have experienced the joy of the Atonement in my marriage. I know the power of restoration that exists when we simply ask and willingly receive ALL that God has for us. I am SO blessed to share this amazing journey with my Best Friend, Lover, Protector, and Partner!!!


1 comment:

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

Look at how adorable you two are!! LOVE it!!! =)