Thursday, December 8, 2011

The D.N.A. Domino Effect...

"By this ALL will know that You are My Disciples, 
if you have Love for One Another!"
     This is a new season, and we are being called to Rise Up as Disciples N' Action (D.N.A.)!!  As we consider the enormity of this invitation, we are reminded that being a Disciple begins by being One Another minded!  I challenge you to join me in considering the domino effect your choices have.  What impact are you making in your world?  How are your relationships a reflection of your heart, your attitude and time?  Do you like what you see?  The D.N.A. Domino Effect is very much like The Law of the Harvest...you will reap what you sow.  If you want more joy in your life, BE joyful!  If you want more love, BE Loving!  If you want more grace, BE Graceful and Forgiving!  If you want more Peace, BE a Peacemaker!!  I know that when I actually consider the Domino Effect of my words, attitude and actions, I am Much more Purposeful!!  We serve a loving God who's very DNA enables new beginnings, second chances, restoration and healing!!  Let us purpose today to enter this Christmas Season with a heart of thanksgiving and praise as we Purposefully choose Plan BE!!

No comments: